Salus Prime, LLC is proud to bring you our exclusive and proprietary blend of unique nutritional superfoods, including one ingredient that is not offered anywhere else…our Miracle Tree Bean with butter and oils.
Cardio Prime– 100% RAW Theo/Miracle Tree Beans (Blend)
Cardio Prime is a 100% natural product, made from organic/wild-crafted, raw, sprouted, and fermented ingredients. Formulated from the components of the Theo (Cacao) and Miracle Tree Beans, this product enhances the cellular structure and integrity of the body. Unique components such as Epicatechin and Zeatin enhance the health benefits in Cardio Prime and support healthy function in cells immensely. Based on our own independent lab testing, as well as many other scientific sources, we’ve discovered that the ingredients in Cardio Prime have remarkable benefits, actually working together in synergy to enhance one another.
Similar to the Theo beans, the Miracle Tree beans also come from a hanging pod, have their own unique nutrient spectrum, and have been consumed for centuries by the people of the tribe that we work with in conjunction with the Theo Beans. We are blessed that the people of the region have partnered with the founders of Salus Prime, LLC to bring us this amazing blend of ancient superfoods.
Studies show that the butter and oils from the bean of the Miracle Tree register a higher ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) score than any other food currently studied!!! With a score of more than 160,000, this tops all other antioxidant super foods (including Acai berries, green tea, blueberries, garlic, goji berries, pomegranates, even raw chocolate!) just to name a few of the most popular ones. In addition to its essential roles in the growth and development of plants, the compound Zeatin has various effects at both the cellular and whole organism level. Zeatin and its derivatives have many potential therapeutic applications, including possible efficacy against cancer. The beans contain all essential amino acids (when the butters and oils are left in tact), have beneficial fats and omega oils, are rich in calcium, iron and many other vital minerals, as well as a wide variety of vitamins, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory substances.
(Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity measures the collective antioxidant power of various substances found together in food synergistically. Antioxidants fight the process of oxidation within the body, a chemical reaction that can cause damage to many cells. When there are disruptions in the natural oxidation process, highly unstable and potentially damaging molecules called free radicals are formed, with potential to inflict extensive cell damage including cancer and many other deadly diseases.)
Studies reveal that the ingredients in Cardio Prime may even reduce the risk of common killer diseases…
The Theo and Miracle Tree Beans contain high-levels of the compound epicatechin, which is considered comparable in it’s level of importance, to anesthesia and penicillin. A professor at Harvard Medical Center, using the butters and oils of the Theo Bean, performed a study on the effects of the this food. His evidence convinced him epicatechin is so effective that it should be considered a vitamin because of it’s important health benefits.
He discovered that epicatechin reduces the risk of several of the most common killer diseases such as strokes, heart failure, cancer, and diabetes. In these studies the risk fell to less than 10 percent. These results are also on target according to the Harvard Medical Center Studies.
Native tribes outside Costa Rica (the tribe that we work with) consume these ingredients on a daily basis together- in a pure, raw, wild, sprouted, organic and fermented form- the same way as offered to you in Cardio Prime!
We suggest you take two level teaspoons (9.3g) per day.
These observations may be among the most important in medical history. Penicillin and anesthesia are enormously valuable, but epicatechin could potentially eliminate the most common diseases mentioned above. Research shows the importance of epicatechin for cardiovascular health, metabolic support, and as an energy booster. This nutrient spectrum makes Cardio Prime unlike anything else on the market today.
The Cardio Prime wild-crafted Theo Bean, meaning “food of the Gods”, contains over 300 nutrients including:
- Magnesium and many more
Magnesium is a necessary and highly efficient mineral of the human body. It builds strong bones and muscles, helps the body relax, prevents diabetes, and balances blood sugars, among others.
The nutrient density of the raw Theo Bean and the Miracle Tree Bean, contained in Cardio Prime, helps the body to function properly on a daily basis. Theo Beans (raw chocolate) without the butter and oils removed, are the highest source of magnesium and Chromium of any food on earth. Many of the compounds found in the raw Theo bean as well as the Miracle Tree beans, serve to support overall human longevity and vitality.
These beans are also high in sulfur, which helps form strong skin, nails, and hair.
Because of the numerous healthy components in the Theo and Miracle Tree beans, we use the butters and oils of these beans in our skin care products as well.
No Shakes – No High Feeling – No Rapid Heartbeat
When taken as directed, Cardio Prime will not make you shake. It will not cause a rapid heartbeat, or make you feel racy. It is simply a wonderful, nutritional healthy drink. Excessive use may cause headaches. We highly recommend to take as directed, and listening to the body.
Cardio Prime benefits also include the natural compounds phenylethylamine (PEA) and anandamide. PEA is an adrenaline related chemical created naturally when we become excited or build anxiety. PEA also assists the mind to focus and maintain alertness. PEA causes the pulse rate to increase with the emotions of passion, excitement, and love.
Anandamide is a lipid; it causes changes in blood pressure and sugar levels. This experience leads to feelings of excitement and alertness. Anandamide also causes pleasant moods and decreases depression. It resembles CBD and the healing properties found in the hemp plant, and does not induce unwanted psychological effects. It is not addictive.
Theobromine and oxalic acid are also two extremely valuable compounds found in the Theo bean. Theobromine effects our nervous system in a positive way, and oxalic acid builds calcium absorption.
Theobromine is stimulating compound, but with less effect on the nervous system than caffeine. It also dilates blood vessels and reduces blood pressure, and will not cause shakes when used as directed.
Anti-aging and Anti-oxidant
Picked directly from the Rain Forest, the Theo and Miracle Tree Beans receive no treatment with the exception of fermentation and cold processing; no heat is used. Because of this special process, Cardio Prime has incredibly anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties, with all nutrients being preserved. The beans receive no pesticides or herbicides of any type.
- ORAC (Oxygen radical absorbance capacity) is a method of measuring antioxidant capacities. This number it what is used to find the anti-oxidants in foods. Scores for the Top-10 antioxidants foods (per 100 grams) follow, based on the pure natural form of each. (When you have added chemicals, sugar, and artificial ingredients, the nutrients are stripped and the ORAC integrity is destroyed). 1) Raw, wild, organic and natural Theo bean with the butters * 95,500 2) Raw Theo bean nibs, * 62,100 3) Roasted cocoa powder 26,000 4) Organic Goji berries* 25,300 5) acai berries* 18,500 6) dark chocolate 13,120 7) milk chocolate 6,740 8) prunes 5,770 9) raisins 2,830 10) blueberries 2,400 source: US Department of Agriculture/Journal of American Chemical Society.
- Cardio Prime worked a miracle for one man, who was in fact skeptical at first. However, his heart was skipping up to 100 beats per day, and his blood pressure was 200/98, so he was at the point to try just about anything. He agreed to try Cardio Prime- within a week, his heart was back to normal. We attribute this change to the healing and medicinal properties of our product.
- The Indigenous tribes of the Mayan region believe that the Theo Bean has divine origins, and prizes it for its value in supporting vitality. They use the Theo Bean throughout their village for healing. These people have a low count of heart disease, and other deadly diseases, which they attribute to the Theo beans.
- Cardio Prime may help to alleviate fever, anemia, poor appetite, mental fatigue, and low energy as well as improving digestion and elimination. These tribes have used the Theo Bean for gout, tuberculosis, and kidney stones.
- Flavenols are a very important compound in the Theo Bean as well, and are known to show significant improvement in mental acuity. Cardio Prime contains potassium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, and magnesium. All of these ingredients contribute to cardiovascular health. Cardio Prime also contains manganese, vitamin C, Omega 6 fatty acids, powerful anti-oxidants, chromium, which balance blood sugar levels.
The phytochemical analysis of the Theo Bean reveals that the components found are perhaps the most complex food on earth. This makes Cardio Prime a super food beyond compare!
Cardio Prime contains ALL of the following:
- Anandamide (this neurotransmitter is responsible for the feeling of “bliss”)
- N-linoleoylethanolamine (prevents the re-uptake of anandamide)
- Phenethylamine (PEA, a neurotransmitter known as the “love molecule”)
- Seratonin (a neurotransmitter that acts as a “stress defense shield” by making you feel good)
- Dopamine (a neurotransmitter that boosts motivation and pleasure)
- MAO Inhibitors (prevents the re-uptake of serotonin and dopamine)
- Coumarin (has appetite suppressant, blood thinner and anti-tumor properties)
- Theobromine (controversial but actually quite beneficial for humans, see last section)
- Asparaginase (an enzyme that has anti-leukemia properties)
- Ergosterol (a precursor to vitamin D)
- Sitosterol (decreases LDL cholesterol)
***While Cardio Prime is Healthy for Humans, Never give Cardio Prime to your pets, or any animals. It is NOT healthy for them. Thank you!!
*Notice: Salus Prime does not intend for the products or information on salusprime.com to replace professional medical advice or treatment. This is true for externally applied products as well as those taken internally. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. Salus Prime does not intend for the dietary supplements on this site to be used for diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. Salusprime.com urges you to seek the advice of your doctor or a qualified health professional for any health concern.
The Federal Law is quite clear on this matter. We are not allowed to state or imply that these supplements can be used in the management of any disease condition.